Stickz In Da Dark Ages Stickz In Da Dark Ages

LMAO. This some real NG shit, the comic timing had me lolirling pretty hard. WHOOP 10WHUT

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Whoah!

Get this guy some gum or something!

A Tournament for a Bride A Tournament for a Bride

I hate to admit it.

But after the child abuse scene I just couldn't stop laughing!

*Flight* *Flight*

Same problem as pardes, but otherwise brilliant game!

Sift Heads World : Act 5 Sift Heads World : Act 5

AWESOME!

I especially love the music! :L:L:L

Sirtom93's Adventure! Sirtom93's Adventure!

OMFG!

I ACTUALLY WET MYSELF LAUGHING!

Wall, almost.

Kevin responds:

Gross....

Vitamins Vitamins

I really like this. Super dope beat, reminiscent of garage/ dub. Grimey flows. It's like it was made specifically for Britfags to love. Awesome schemes and sick style. The different styles compliment each other too, all in all a great track.

eqftc responds:

yo thanks for reviewing. Dubz-P is a pretty dope producer https://soundcloud.com/dubz-p thats his soundcloud. I spit on quite a few of his beats with my group before we split up, but i dont push that music too hard these days haha. if youre interested in hearing some of the work on his instrumentals just hit me with a PM and i'll get you a link

HDC - Wolfie vs Rezzy Tip HDC - Wolfie vs Rezzy Tip

RezzyTip- Sunra diss was killer. Rest sounded pretty mediocore. Dubs in the second verse pretty brilliant. Suicide note- LMAO. Outro matched Wolfie's cool intro. Mexican diss- again LMAO.

Wolfie- Way better flow, more interesting schemes- but for me too may *ie* rhymes at the first verse. *Endeavor* sounded forced Rezzy Tip sounded overdone. What a Bummer- great follow. Double punch- very true, always hits hard but its true we dub to make ourselves stronger.

This was wayy close, and on first listen a wolfie victory, but I'm actually gon' give this one to Rezzy for his recovery flow wise in his second verse, and generally higher levels of aggression and wit. Wolfie was sick though, and I'd call this very close.

HDC responds:

REZZY 4 WOLFIE 6

HDC: Byron vs. FatBeats HDC: Byron vs. FatBeats

Milkdud wins via instant bodybag.

HDC responds:

Byron - 2 Fat Beats -0 MilkDud -1

CLABTRAP MC'S CLABTRAP MC'S

9 stars for missing me out.

BITCH.

Also 5d for awesome portrayal of everyone ESPECIALLY KillBill. In my mind, Scuare never looked like that though, is that how he looks fo' real?

NogginmenAnimations responds:

Not really, I had to draw him from the sound of his voice. I've since seen a picture of him, it's not TOO far off I guess. He's scrawnier than that aha