Vitamins Vitamins

I really like this. Super dope beat, reminiscent of garage/ dub. Grimey flows. It's like it was made specifically for Britfags to love. Awesome schemes and sick style. The different styles compliment each other too, all in all a great track.

eqftc responds:

yo thanks for reviewing. Dubz-P is a pretty dope producer https://soundcloud.com/dubz-p thats his soundcloud. I spit on quite a few of his beats with my group before we split up, but i dont push that music too hard these days haha. if youre interested in hearing some of the work on his instrumentals just hit me with a PM and i'll get you a link

HDC - Wolfie vs Rezzy Tip HDC - Wolfie vs Rezzy Tip

RezzyTip- Sunra diss was killer. Rest sounded pretty mediocore. Dubs in the second verse pretty brilliant. Suicide note- LMAO. Outro matched Wolfie's cool intro. Mexican diss- again LMAO.

Wolfie- Way better flow, more interesting schemes- but for me too may *ie* rhymes at the first verse. *Endeavor* sounded forced Rezzy Tip sounded overdone. What a Bummer- great follow. Double punch- very true, always hits hard but its true we dub to make ourselves stronger.

This was wayy close, and on first listen a wolfie victory, but I'm actually gon' give this one to Rezzy for his recovery flow wise in his second verse, and generally higher levels of aggression and wit. Wolfie was sick though, and I'd call this very close.

REZZY 4 WOLFIE 6

HDC: Byron vs. FatBeats HDC: Byron vs. FatBeats

Milkdud wins via instant bodybag.

Byron - 2 Fat Beats -0 MilkDud -1

HDC Cypher Poop HDC Cypher Poop

HDC IN DIS. REAL RAMA SHIT.

UR Really Cool UR Really Cool

This is TOO deadpan. The flow is just too perfect, you need to make a comedy album.

HDC: WarSpawn vs. Wolfie HDC: WarSpawn vs. Wolfie

War-Spawn had less sick schemes than Wolfie, but Wolfie had less presence, less burns and less flow. Both were good, but Wolfie needs more experience, getting way better each track but Spawn took this pretty clear I think.

WS -2, Wolf -0

High Enough High Enough

Beaut as ever.

Poniiboi responds:

!! Thanks!!

we run the game we run the game

\/ ALLYUU NEEGAAS R BVITCHHES \/

-Simple rhyming couplets,
-Interesting scheme
-Gas diss

Mao:
-Don't let the beat breathe,
-Funny card ref
-Voice disses
-Diss for lack of collabs
-Inevitable early finish awkward af

Wolfie:
-Flips aplenty
-Funny voice disses
-Gas diss,

Mao:
-Same early start creates same problems.
-Some pretty good intelligent lines.
-Brave individual had me rolling.

Wolfie clearly takes this. Better lyrics, dominating presence, better flow. Sorry Mickey :(

Wolfie -1, Mao - 0

The Republic of Rhyme The Republic of Rhyme

This is so fucking brilliant.

Also, Flobama: your flow sounds better than ever on this track. Your natural voice sounds fantastic.

Flony: This is the best beat I've heard for a long time. Plus I've never heard your rhymes better.

Fucking hell this is great.

Teqneek responds:

Thanks Ax! I'm very satisfied with how this song turned out.

Next up is our Problem Child track (Ghostwriter), on your beat. Byron and I are almost done writing it, but it's gonna be tricky as hell to actually record and perform, seeing as how we are writing each others lyrics, and our styles are so damn different.

I really hope it comes out nice, but this will be my most challenging track yet, and I'm still trying to figure out how exactly to make all those words fit the bars. We made a rule that no words can be tampered with; we have to spit it as-is. I think we wrote this track to prove some kind of point (Ghostwriting is super lame, or something?).

Anyway thanks for the review brother!